Social & Recreational
We believe that it is important for people to be actively involved in their local community. We can support you to take part in activities that both challenge and inspire you to live the life that you want to live, learn new skills, meet new people, maintain your health and wellbeing and to have positive experiences.
If you want to be active, artistic, or just like being social, we can support you. You can also access Cram’s Community Participation Program. This program offers a range of recreational and creative development activities in individual or group settings.
Our services are flexible and tailored to each person’s needs and interests. We will work with you to develop a plan that outlines how we will support you to achieve your goals. You will be supported by a passionate, dedicated and highly skilled team of staff, trained to assist you with your support needs and who will encourage you, listen to you and respond to your needs and interests.
We offer supports through the week and weekends, depending on your needs and interests, including:
- Assistance to link into social, recreational, community groups and clubs
- Meeting with family and friends
- Support for you to attend social events
- Support to participate in sport, leisure or fitness activities
- Going to the movies, the theatre, live performances or going shopping
- Support so you can access training and educational courses
- Support to meet your cultural or religious interests
- Assisting you to develop and participate in volunteer or employment roles that interest you