1. Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Cram Foundation and our website https://www.cramfoundation.com.au/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
2. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. order fulfillment).
2.1 Information You Provide to Us:
- From Websites or Events: We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, if you use an online form or if you register for a The Cram Foundation webinar. If you contact us through the Websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- From the Services: We receive and store the information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect Personal Information, such as name and email address, to provide them with the Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include names; usernames; email addresses; postal addresses; phone numbers; job titles; transactional information (including services purchased); as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
2.2 Information We Automatically Collect:
- When you use the Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
- When you use the Services:
- Usage Information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
- Log Information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
- Customer Feedback – while using the Services, you may be asked to provide feedback (e.g. in the software directly or after receiving help from our support team). Providing this feedback is entirely optional.
3. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
9. Surveys & Contests
From time to time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for the purpose of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site or our services.
10. Notification of Changes
The Cram Foundation will notify consumers whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice.
11. Your Privacy Rights
11.1 What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
11.2 How can I exercise my data subject rights?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com and advise us.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.