I am a person with a disability

If you have a disability and are seeking support then Cram may be able to assist you.

I am a person with a disability

Cram provides services to people who have a physical, acquired brain injury (ABI) or intellectual disability and whose support needs and health conditions are complex and as a result require personal care and support to manage multiple health care needs.

People who utilise our services are usually seeking 24 hour support in shared accommodation or support in their own home to supplement support provided by their family or a carer. 

We can assist you with your personal care, community and recreational interests, your health needs and housing options.

Would you like to know more?

Go to our Services page or give us a call on 4255 6900 to discuss your needs.